What is Aduro H1?
The prettiest wood pellet stove in the world? The most user-friendly wood burning stove in the world? Or is it both – and much more. The name of the oven is Aduro H1 – The Hybrid Stove. The name is a signal of future and highlights, that the stove can use both wood pellets and regular firewood. Firewood for the classic and cosy wood fire, and wood pellets for heat.
- Possibility for remote ignition and programming so it is warm when you get home or arrive at the summer cottage
- Can burn 24 hours on one filling
- The stove can burn through the night
- Quiet operation with pellets and silent with firewood
- Beautiful flame image
- Danish design
- Controlled manually or via smartphone
- Integrated pellet container in the stove
- Possibility for external air supply
- Programming options with weekly program and temperature control
- Developed in cooperation with NBE, one of the leading manufactures of pellet stoves in Europe with more than 60.000 stoves in operation
- You can swap between wood pellets and firewood at any time. You can add firewood while using the wood pellets or use it to light firewood
- The stove can always be used as a classic wood stove without electricity
Turn on with your phone
With Aduro H1, it is possible to light it when you are away from home. You can easily control the stove with your smartphone and follow the combustion at all times. The stove requires connection to a stable wi-fi net in the house.
Aduro H1 has been thoroughly tested and approved by Institute of Technology for all European standards. The stove adheres to the strictest EU-environmental standards for both wood burning stoves and wood pellet stoves, which applies from 2022.
What our customers say about Aduro H1
”Aduro H1 is a functional stove, that combines a practical heat source (pellet function) with the cozy stove feel. And it is a wood burning stove with a beautiful design and look, that suits most homes. Our guests do not connect it with a pellet stove, and is therefore surprised by the stoves wide range of functions. A very good stove.” – Hans Jørgen Eriksen
”By now, we have used the stove frequently and are very happy with its easy control. We alternate regularly between firewood and pellets. We have only got praises for the stove” – Mette and Axel Pallesen
”The stove’s design is very beautiful and fits perfectly in our home. It is hard to see something that could be better.” – Hardy Jepsen
”With the Aduro H1 I do not have to keep a constant eye on the stove and put on firewood. The stove can take care of itself for many hours, even if I leave home. What I enjoy the most is the constant heat from the pellet stove.” – Kurt Overgaard Andersen