Clearview Pioneer 400 – Live in Showroom
The Clearview Pioneer 400 is the highest specification small stove ever built.
It’s so fuel-efficient it will burn only one kilo of wood an hour, stay in overnight, boil a kettle and even heat your water, if the 8,000 BTU boiler is added.
This rugged and stylish stove is equally at home in a country cottage, modern apartment and even a mobile home or a boat.
- 5kW Heat ouput
- One double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control
- Refactory lining, promoting super clean combustion
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response
- Heavy steel contstruction – welded insideand out for durability and long life
- Solid brass knobs and door handles
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable, making maintenance comparitively effortless
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal
- Rotary grate for easy riddling
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustments on uneven hearths
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle
- Takes up to 10″logs