Fireline FQ5W Multi-fuel Stove- Live in Showroom
Fireline FQ5W Multi-Fuel Stove
The Fireline FQ5W Multi-fuel Stove is the latest addition to the Fireline line up with all new design styling. Featuring an even larger glass viewing panel than the original 5 Wide stablemates, the subtle curves and angles of the substantial cast iron door frame enhance the superb ﬁre view within.
Supplied with the standard soft touch proﬁled handle, an optional solid stainless steel bar handle and log store stand are available for personalisation. Elegant balance blended with substantial presence means that the Fireline FQ5W Multi-fuel Stove lends itself to create a relaxed living space with a wide variety of ﬁreplace and interior choices. All Fireline stoves are multi-fuel, DEFRA exempt and SIA Ecodesign Ready as standard.
Fireline FQ5W Multi-fuel Stoves – Key Features
• SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certiﬁed – ultra clean burning.
• 5mm and 10mm thick laser profiled and seam-welded steel construction for strength and long life.
• Draught-controlled tertiary air system.
• New contoured touch air controls knobs on all freestanding models.
• Soft cool touch handles on all freestanding models.
• High-quality cast iron doors.
• New cast ceramic liner boards (freestanding & inset models) which are extremely durable and self cleaning.
• Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models.
• All models fitted with solid fuel burning kits as standard.
• All inset stoves now multi-fuel capable.
• New Stainless-steel bar handle on inset models.
• New Stainless-steel multi tool supplied with all stove models.
• Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet on free standing models.
• Powerful effective airwash.
• Exceptionally large ceramic glass window.
• Stainless steel ash pan and fixings.
•Very clean burning. TTi Airwash System
Fireline’s integral patented TTi airwash system is a self-regulating system that provides a clean burn, and reduced CO and particulate emissions, resulting in very high efficiency and exceptionally clean glass.